Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick Update

Didn't run for a week.

Ran 4 miles this morning and it felt GREAT!!

Have my 1st 5k of the year this Saturday. Best case time is 24 mins or below. I hope to get at least 26 mins or under.

Started 100 Push ups and 200 sit ups training program. Starting in week 1 for sit ups and week 4 in push ups.

Finished week 1 of sit ups. Abs are not to sore. They feel good.

Finished week 1 of push ups. Was really sore after day 2. Feel good now though.

That is about it. Work and the kid's ball schedules have me busy.

More later....

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

Good luck in the Strawberry Stride 5K. I'm sure you will place in your age group!

I ran the Adairville Strawberry Festival 5K last Saturday not far from Portland.

I'm glad running is feeling great again!