Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nice Night For A Run

Well, this morning 5:45am came and went and I never got up to run. Rich is sick and I have no will to get up and run by myself. I had training at the PD all day long, so at least I was out of the office. The day went well, but I still wished I had gotten up to run. When I got home, we ordered pizza and I had a few slices. I then went outside with my son to practice his pitching and hitting. After we got done, I sat around a bit and decided that I needed to get my planned 6 miles in today even if it was solo. I got changed into my running gear and headed out around 8:15pm. It was a great night for a run. There was a nice breeze and lightening off in the distance. I ran from my house through the park and back. I got my run in and feel much better now. I just hope I can whine down now so I can go to bed. Good think about the past few weeks for 6 mile runs.....MY IT BAND IS FEELING GREAT!!!!!

Well, off to bed to finish out the week tomorrow. Got 6 miles planned for Saturday morning. I might sneak in 2 more on Sunday to get 50 total miles this month. We will see.....

Watch for potholes while running!!!!

No comments: