Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am such a lazy butt!!!

I am sooooo lazy!!!! My usual running partner Rich has been sick and as not been about to run with me for about a week. So, I have laid around and not ran and ate everything in site. I soooo suck!!! I hope to get a run in Friday morning and then another one Saturday morning. Hopefully 10-12 miles for this week. If I am struggling so bad at home alone, how in the heck am I going to run in Florida on vacation? Oh well, guess I just need to get motivated again. I need to hit the scales at my mom's house to see I have gained weight. That should do it!!!

Till next time...

2 comments:

Tim Wilson said...

Don't worry about it, just make plans for the next run and get out and do it!

Vandy-Montana said...

Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I just wrote this on my facebook: 'why do all UK fans think that UMass and Memphis can't happen to them? Postseason ban in 3-5 years!!!!! Calipari is NOT a good college coach...good NBA recruiter, but not good NCAA coach'