Friday, June 12, 2009

We are leaving in a few hours

z Got up this morning and got in a good 6 mile run with Rich. It was overcast and a breeze was blowing. My legs felt great after the 2 day rest, so I felt like I could have ran atleast 2 more at the end of the run. I hope to squeeze in a 3 miler on Sunday morning to complete my 1st 20 mile week since March. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Well, I am off of here, I have to nap some before I drive all night ot Orlando. I hope to be able to update while I am down there. But just in case I can't, everyone have a good week next week running and I will give a summary of my vacation when I get back. Pray that we travel safely and that I can atleast get in 12 miles while I am there...hehehe.

Now for my comfy bed and a few hours of a nap (if the kids stay quiet!).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have a safe and fun trip!!