Monday, June 8, 2009

T-minus 4 days!!!


Yes you are getting a Disney character every night until I leave!!!!! Anyway, got in a 3 miler after my son's game tonight. I just stayed in my neighborhood. It is 2.2 miles if you run the the end of each street. I did that plus alittle more to get an even 3. I plan on meeting Rich at 6:15am in the morning for 4 more miles. Wednesday will be a rest day or maybe 2 miles. We have 6 miles planned for Thursday. Going to be a slow week due to vacation coming up, but I plan on passing the time running.

My wife walked a total of 4 miles today. I think she got in 2 miles yesterday and 1 to 1.5 on Sunday with some strength training.

My son's team won their 1st game of the tourney tonight. He played well and ended up pitching the last inning.

My daughter's team got the bye in their league tourney and are automatically in the championship game.

Well, that is all for now. 6:15 will come early in the morning....Be safe pounding the pavement tomorrow!!!!

No comments: