Friday, May 1, 2009

A Quick Note...

Went by Acme Multisports this afternoon and picked up a foam roller. WOW, $32 for a piece of foam!!! But if it helps my IT band, it will be the best $32 I have spent in awhile. We also picked up a pair of Brooks Addiction 8s for my wife to walk in. She is up to 2 1/2 miles now walking and her shoes are making her feet her. She loves them even though she freaked out because they cost $100. We got 6 miles planned for in the morning. As long at there is not a monsoon or lightening, we are going to run in the rain. I will be using the foam roller afterwards.

Everyone have a safe weekend....Good Luck to everyone running the Wild Thang Trail Run tomorrow.

Shot out to Vandy-Montana for kicking Amy's butt last night in their drinking contest. I think it was something like 20 to 11 or something like that. When it was tweeted that Amy was drinking water, I knew it was not good. I hope she didn't spend the night with her head in the toilet.

Shot out to Old Man, he is running the Cinny marathon this weekend. He as been putting in an average of 72 miles a week and has run for 73 straight days getting ready for the race. His planned finish time is 3:05. GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!!!

Now off to dinner and then to see X-Men:Origins with my son and his friend.....

No comments: