Sunday, August 3, 2008

Making up for lost mileage....

Well, since I lost 2 days of training due to weather and me being lazy, I made up for it today. I got up this morning at 07:00am and actually ran. I planned on getting in 6 or 7 miles, but....I did 8 miles!!!! I was dead after it too. I came straight in the house and died on the bathroom floor....hehehe. My wife got me my Endurance Fuel and I drank it down in about 2 big gulps. After about 10 minutes, I got up and ran me a cold bath. I sat in that for about 10 minutes and then took a shower. It took about 30 minutes, but I felt pretty good after that. My knees are sore though. I think it is from increasing my running from 3 days a week to 5 days a week. I got one heck of a blister on my left foot too. I went swimming at my mom's house after church with the family. The blister busted while I was there, so I just tore the skin off it. I hope I quit getting them, or a calius forms....one or the other...hehehe. I am looking forward to tomorrow because it is a rest day. Now for some R&R.....

Running log (end of week 1 of 16)

8 miles in 1:15:54...

Total for the week = 22 miles

No comments: