Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Man do I miss running....

I have been out since Aug. 10th and MAN DO I MISS RUNNING!!!! My son woke us up sick this morning at 3:45 am. I was making a run to town at 4:30 am for meds so I just stayed up afterwards. 5 o'clock rolls around and it is still dark outside and cool from the overnight rain. All I could think about was going for a run. My therapy is going well. My knee as not hurt in over a week and I am itching to test it out. I can't run though until after I see my ortho again on Sept. 3rd. If he clears me, I have 31 days to get ready for the half marathon in Nashville. Not sure I will be ready to run a blasting number, but hopefully I can just finish.

Oh by the way, if anyone sees my MP3 player lying around, please send it back to me. I am going NUTS without it!!!!

Till next time......

No comments: