Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Starting of week 2 of boredom....

Well, I'm out again this week. I still have pain in my left knee and it sucks!!! It is fine when I am walking, but I'm still feel the pain off and on. It hurts going up and down stairs some. The pain has moved to the back of my knee also on the lateral side. I got an appointment with an ortho doctor who did the surgeries on both my niece's knees next Friday. I wish I would get is somewhere sooner to have an MRI or something done. It is killing me not being able to run and to know what is going on with my knee. Rich said he would run with me Saturday for 2 or 3 miles if I can. He is planning on 10 miles Saturday. Wish I could do it all with him. Well, I will keep ya posted on what is going on with it. I need to get back to running or I will gain back the 22 pounds I have lost. I seem to be eatting everything in site!!!! 'Till next time......

No comments: