Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great run this morning...

Got up at 5:15am to get in a quick run before getting the kids off to school. I met Rich at 5:45am for a 3 mile run. It was a perfect morning to run even though it was slightly humid. It didn't seem like no time and we were finished with the 3 miler. We discussed running the Garden Spot 5k in Franklin, Ky this weekend. I ran it last year and it is currently my 5k PR race. I did it in 23:33 last year!! I am fairly sure I can do it again. The only hill in the course is during the 1st mile when you are still good and fresh. The rest is through quite neighborhoods. I am currently planning on running it either way, but it will be cool if Rich runs it with me. Or course I have not found if my son has baseball practice on Saturday morning. That might throw a monkey wrench in there. Anyway, we are planning on 4 miles in the morning, so I am getting ready to hit the hay and get some sleep before getting up at 5am.

Happy Running tomorrrow!!!

No comments: