Sunday, August 16, 2009

My week in Review




We'll, I know for some it is just a single day of running, but I am happy I got in 2o miles this week. I did 6 miles on Monday night and then 4 more miles on Tuesday morning. I am pretty sure this qualifies for 2-a-days since they were only about 1o hrs apart...hehehe. Anyway, I rested on Wednesday, but really wanted to run again. Rich and I did 4 on Thursday morning together. I really wanted to do 4 more on Friday, but rested again. I don't want to over do it like I have twice already and get injuried again. Saturday morning I met up with Rich for another 6 mile run. It went well and we averaged a 9:22 pace. We have plans to do the Franklin Classic 10k on Labor Day this year. Anyway, I got on the scale at my mom's yesterday and weighed in at 183!!! I was stoked. Not a month or so again I was back up to about 192 or so. I think I can probably in in the 170's by the Franklin Classic 10k. I am starting to shop for a new pair of kicks. I got about 250 miles on this pair, so I need to pick up another pair. My shin on my left leg just above my ankle is staying alitte tender. I am hoping a new pair of shoes will help that out. I plan on using my foam roller more this time around too. When I get done with this blog entry, I plan on using it for awhile while watching the Phillies/Braves game on ESPN. I got 4 to 6 miles planned in the morning with Rich, so I want to be good and loose for it. I hope to atleast get in another 20 mile week this week if not more.


My wife's birthday is tomorrow. I have taken the day off work to spend with her. We were going to work out together for the 1st time, but I think she is going to go work out while I am running. We actually went out on a date last night for her birthday and had a blast!!! Hope to do it again in a few weeks.


Well, I am going to get off here and roll out my IT bands. Everyone have a safe and happy running week.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Good week. You're starting to get more consistent without injury. That's a good sign (hope I don't jinx you). You look lighter than 183.