Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank God tomorrow is a rest day!!!!!

This is going to kill me!!!!!! My legs were so fatigued today when I ran. My calves felt like they had exploded 0.2 miles into the 3 miles I ran this morning. My arch of my right foot is very tender too. I think it is due to me just adjusting to running more now, I hope. The good thing out of this morning's run was getting back out there with Rich. We ran the 3 miles today in alittle over 27 mins. So it was not that bad time wise, but it still sucked. We ran into the wind for part of the run. It sucked!!!!! We could not even talk to each other due to the wind noise. But on the bright side, it was easier to breathe....hehehe. I plan on resting up tomorrow to get ready for the 5 miles on Thursday and the 12 miles on Saturday. I might hit the gym for the 1st time tomorrow too.

No comments: